Is Buying an AC System Online Right for You?
If you’re visiting this site, then chances are pretty good you’re in the market for a new AC Unit for your home or office. But, how do you know if you should buy your central air system online? Just answer these simple questions:
1. Do you need your system as soon as possible?
- If you’re shopping for an air conditioning system replacement, you need it now! When it comes to calling around for local HVAC contractors, too often you end up leaving messages and just hoping someone will call you back. And if they do, it’s on their schedule – not yours. When you deal with an online company like CentralAir.com, you have access to 24/7 live support. That means you can start the process immediately – from initial questions to scheduling installation – you are in control of the buying process on your schedule.
2. Are you looking for the best deal on a new AC Unit?
a. Here’s the truth – when you get quotes from most local HVAC installation companies and contractors, your prices can vary wildly. The same system can be quoted at $7,000 or $15,000 – yes, the same system. That means for most consumers it can be impossible to know if you’re getting a good deal, let alone the best deal. But online purchasing saves you money! It starts with the simple fact of direct wholesale pricing that skips the ‘middle-man’ mark up. When you work with a trustworthy online company, like CentralAir.com, you also have access to a variety of systems, not just the brand being pushed by the local contractor. Bottom line – more selection and better pricing mean the best deal for your HVAC replacement.
3. Do you need a reliable and professional contractor to install your unit?
a. Well, that’s a pretty obvious question, but how do you know if your installer is reliable? There are good and not-so-good HVAC contractors out there and if you don’t know who to call, you end up leaving a lot of messages and hope someone will get back to you. If you’re in an emergency situation (because let’s face it, if you need a new AC Unit – you need it now), you may feel ‘stuck’ having to deal with the first contractor that returns your calls. If you’re using an online company, they’ve done all that vetting for you. Companies like CentralAir.com only work with licensed, bonded and reliable installers, so that’s one less thing for you to worry about when it comes to buying your central air system.
4. Would affordable financing make purchasing your central air system easier?
a. It’s no secret that buying an air conditioning system replacement can be a huge expense, especially when you understand that estimates can vary a great deal. However, even with a great deal from an online company like CentralAir.com, financing your new AC Unit can feel cost prohibitive. Being able to finance your HVAC replacement system with an arrangement that works for you is invaluable. CentralAir.com offers a number of great financing opportunities, including zero-down offers. You’re already facing an unexpected expense, why not make it easier to budget – and easier to keep your cool.
If you answered YES to even one of these questions, then you owe it to yourself to considering buying your new AC Unit online.
Unit SEER Ratings
A units cooling output during a cooling season determines the units SEER value.
What is EER Value
EER is more commonly used for determining window unit efficiency ratings and not energy cost.
How COP is Determined
Over the course of a year you can determine a realistic seasonal COP indication of efficiency.